Hi, my name is
Film Music Composer- Original Scores _ADV
- He composed the official anthem for the African Football League, the prestigious continental football tournament or- ganized by CAF and FIFA in Africa.
- Composer of the official anthem of the “CONI Trophy” and of the original music for the opening and closing ceremonies of the sports tournament.
- Soundtrack of the docufilm in three episodes about Simon Messner, son of the great climber and mountaineer Rein- hold Messner. Production: Salewa. Written by Matteo Pava- na. Directed by Marco Zanone.
- Sound system of the engine system and presentation spot of the latest full-electric model of the Ford Mustang Mach-E car.
- Sound design and original background for the Bobo TV spot on Rai Uno on the occasion of the Qatar 2022 World Cup.
- Documentary film “Under Your Nose” by Marco Zanone, produced by Arcteryx for National Geographic.
- Advertising spot for the “Ferrero Rocher” confectionary product.
- Emotional commercial for “Ferretti“, a well-known Italian company that builds luxury yachts and boats.
- Soundtrack of a film about the paranormal, based on a true story of a child from Almese. Directed by Luca Moncalvo and Lorenzo Mannino. Produced by Black Fox Video.
- New musical composition for the world trailer’s colossal “Batman” by Warner Bros, due out in March 2022. The tracks were performed by the orchestra conducted by master composer Michael Giacchino.
- Medium-length movie “Tripudio”, directed by Luigi Piana: a dramatic story of a stuttering child who is fond of cinema.
- Spot for energizing diet products shot in Los Angeles, directed by Fulvio Sestito. A cinematic teaser destined for the American market and online on a global scale.
- “Nonno Rosentain”, a dramatic movie on the Shoah directed by Savino Genovese. The protagonist: the actor Moni Ovadia.
- Music and sound design for companies: Schär Gluten free (food), Yogurt Fage (food), Ferrero “Tronky” (food), Spirit audio (technology).
- Design and development of “Next Space – Infinity” project, a celebratory concept of seven space missions: the technical-scientific activities of the International Orbiting Station ISS, Lunar Gateway, Space Rider, Orion, Exomars, Mars Sample Return, Euclid. With Thales Alenia Space.
- Short film entitled “Farina”, directed and written by Marco Armando Piccinini, now in pre-production, with Andrea Pennacchi, produced by Akita Film.
- Theme for the RAI TV commercial for the Christmas and New Year 2019-20 period
- Soundtrack for “The Sound of Images”, a documentary film that portrays 8 deaf and dumb children from the Mary Chapman’s school in Yangon, Myanmar.
- Music for the promotional spot of the world champion of FMB (Freeride Mountain Bike) Brandon Semenuk.
- Realization of some music for the docufilm “Alternative energies on our planet” produced by Sky Tv.
- Music for the television commercials “Nutella” by Ferrero Belgium and Ferrero Italy
- New Unesco project produced by Rai Cultura and Mibact for the realization of 54 spots of two minutes each and the production of 5 documentaries of 50 minutes each, with original music.
- Music for the trailer of the new film “I kill Monsters”, directed by Massimo Volta.
- Soundtrack for the short film “A jacket” by the designer Giorgio Armani, under the supervision of Michele Placido.
- Soundtrack of the film “Nona“, produced under the direction of Massimo Volta on the homonymous story by Stephen King.
- Official soundtrack of the UAE international holiday.
- Continuation of collaborations with various production companies for the soundtracking of commercials broadcast on Italian television channels.
- Creation of soundtrack for the film produced by Rai “Con il sole negli occhi” directed by Pupi Avati.
- Soundtrack for a commercial for Apoteca Natura, a network of pharmacies specialized in natural products and integrated health advice, broadcast on the main Italian television and radio networks.
- Soundtrack for a new commercial for the Lavazza Mirò brand
- Soundtrack of an institutional commercial for the Bocconi University of Milan, broadcast on international web channels and Italian cinemas.
- Collaboration with the brands Aboca (Grintuss and Melilax products), Bulgari (collection of high jewelery watches with artistic carnival masks) and Valentino Garavani (women’s accessories collection during the Christmas period) for the soundtrack of commercials broadcast on the web and TV networks Italian.
- Complete soundtrack of the Alpitour travel catalog and its brands
- Music for an Averna Bitter spot broadcast on the main Italian television networks.
- Music for commercials and advertising teasers of a Philip Morris app distributed on the oriental market
- Soundtrack for the Lavazza Compact commercial, for the launch of a new pod coffee machine of the well-known Italian brand.
- Opening theme for the official broadcasts of the Vatican Conclave on the occasion of the elections of Pope Benedict XVI’s successor, Pope Francis.
- Musical collaboration with Alpitour through a music library dedicated to events, documentaries and commercials of the travel company and its brands.
- Soundtrack for a series of commercials for the Music for Food project, with brands from the food and confectionery industry on Italian national channels, including Ferrero, Sanbitter, Eraclea, Emmentaler, Levoni and Buitoni.
- Soundtracks for two commercials by designer Valentino Garavani dedicated to collections of accessories such as bags and shoes.
- Soundtrack for the advertising teaser of the high-end jewelry brand Roberto Coin, presented in Basel.
- Soundtrack for a commercial for Bulgari, a brand of Italian high jewelery and luxury products, aimed at the Middle Eastern market.
- – Sound system for an institutional advertising teaser for the herbalist and natural medicine Aboca company.
- Sound system for videos “Mistero” broadcast on ItaliaUno.
- Sound system of two advertising teasers and complete advertisement for the clothing brand “Follow the light”, released in Italy and in the United States under the direction of Massimo Volta.
- Official anthem for the 28th Trophy of the FIPAV Regions (Italian Volleyball Federation) – Kinderiadi, played in Turin.
- Composition of the official anthem for the 2011 World Archery Championships in Turin and concert for the closing ceremonies of the competitions for able-bodied and Paralympic athletes in Turin.
- Soundtrack of the short film “Rifugio 77”, directed by Massimo Volta in an anti-atomic bunker in Milan with two dancers from La Scala.
- Soundtrack of a documentary film on the étoiles of La Scala in Milan, entitled “La Scala Academy”, produced by Artom Productions under the direction of Massimo Volta. The work was presented in May 2010 at the Mip of the Cannes Film Festival.
- Soundtrack for the “Profumo Ferrari” commercial, destined for the main Italian national networks.
- Soundtrack of 4 commercials for the clothing house “Peuterey”, directed by Massimo Volta.
- A musical collaboration has been signed with Multimedia SanPaolo through the person of Don Giulio Neroni.
- Soundtrack for the feature film “Viaggio nella Memoria”, produced for a special broadcast on Rai Storia: the work tells the 2009 edition of the “Train of Memory” project, which annually brings hundreds of students to visit the Auschwitz camp Italians.
- Soundtrack for the inauguration of the trellis named after Primo Levi in Settimo.
- Music for the opening of media links to the World Swimming Championships in Rome.
- Musical portrait dedicated to the 50th anniversary of the attribution of the title of “City” to Settimo Torinese, opening the program of a full year of shows and events.
- Realization of the song “Ricordi” for the soundtrack of the film “To Be Settimo”, produced in 2008 by director Gabriele Vacis in collaboration with Film Commission Torino Piemonte, in homage to the fiftieth anniversary of the awarding of the title of “City” to Settimo Torinese (TO).
- Official Theme for the “Stelle d’Oriente” International Festival of Oriental dance, music and culture.
- Official Theme for the 2008 European and Mediterranean Indoor Archery Championships in Turin, and live concert on the occasion of the opening ceremony. The piece has become the official anthem of the EMAU (European and Mediterranean Basin Archery Association).
- Official Theme for the 1st European Under 22 Softball Championship.
- Official anthem for the Volleyball World League Italy-Cuba.
- Official Theme for the European Rhythmic Gymnastics. The song has become the official UEG (European Gymnastics Union) anthem.
- Official Theme for the 2nd International Football Tournament City of Turin Memorial lawyer Sergio Cozzolino – Primavera category.
- Music consultancy and sound systems for the Cst (Television Service Center): database music from which they draw for Rai, Mediaset and Sky satellite broadcasts, documentaries and journalistic service
- Highlights and opening theme of the Women’s Volley Masters of Montreaux, directed by Martin Wangelin.
- Concert show “Il Viaggio” in Cairo (Egypt) on the occasion of the International Oriental Dance Festival.
- Sound system of a photographic presentation dedicated to the 250cc World Champion Motorcyclist Roberto Rolfo, on the occasion of the “Turin of the year” award ceremony at the Mazda Palace in Turin.
- Music for Rai news reports and television broadcasts, such as “Alle falde del Kilimangiaro“, “Geo & Geo“, reports from TGR Piemonte.
- Soundtrack of the documentary reportage “Me Pais Tropical”, produced by Rai in collaboration with the Piemontesi nel Mondo Association and dedicated to Piedmontese emigration to Brazil.
- Soundtrack of the docufilm “Days in Afghanistan“, produced by the Italian Army Alpini Battalion of the Taurinense Brigade.
- Opening theme of the Rai broadcasts dedicated to the 2006 Turin Winter Olympic Games